Monday, March 1, 2010

Internet Etiquette

I do not feel like doing this. But I suppose I must. Nowadays a kind of etiquette has evolved on the internet (as is bound to evolve anywhere where humans interact, due to their own psyche) and not making an introductory post breeches that etiquette.

So, before doing what I have set out to do, I shall introduce myself. My (full) name is Jonathan Joseph Mark Ebejer, though I am known by many others. I never intended to blog. Ever. But when I heard about the experiences of others I was so intrigued that I had to try it for myself.

A second reason as to why I'm doing this is because I am constantly writing and thinking. But my writings and thoughts do not amount to anything if I just keep them locked away for myself. So here I am to share them with whoever may come across them. May they serve you well.

No comments:

Post a Comment